• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upstate South Carolina OD Yard

iam4thapack

I went down to visit a guy today to purchase a MEP-003A generator. While I was there I took quite a few photos of items he has for sale. His prices are super and he is a wonderful guy to deal with. He gave me some prices but being the idiot I am I forgot to write them down. There are parts MEP-003A sets that he says some are running and some are not. Perkins generator sets, laundry trailers with Detroits still on them, 28V generators, MEP-004A set, lots of portable air compressors, a lube trailer, battery chargers, just all kinds of good stuff.

If you are interested in his contact information please PM me and you can get up with him directly. Just tell him that Shane from Morganton NC, that bought the MEP-003A today, referred you to him from Steel Soldiers. I told him I would help him get rid of this stuff if I could on here. Just a wonderful old guy to deal with. Very knowledgeable and super prices. I have attached several photos here and will send a few more in another post.

Oh and yes I did buy the MEP-003A that is in the photos with the low hours. It is coming home with me next week!

Shane

Attachments

iam4thapack

He has one deuce for sale on the site and said he has a large military salvage yard that he runs with his son beside their home. I didn't ride over there as I was pressed for time. He said they have lots of deuce parts etc.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's the guys name?where exactly located?...................Planning a trip that direction very soon. THANKS!!! popacom
:twisted:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no point in keeping the guys name a secret, and sending PM's to only those who want to know. There are a lot of members on here who may want to buy things from this guy, or he may have parts available that members need...it looks like he has a lot of generator stuff, that could help members out.

Just post up his name and contact info...it's not breaking any site rules. And 2 months from now when somebody needs this information and they are too lazy to do a search for parts places around their area, this post will be lost.

SmokeyDod

His name is "Shook" & Ph #864-415-3322. He has as of today listed on ebay (item #2705158110244) a 12KW Onan gen. He is located right on interstate I-85 southbound side at hwy 221. not sure of mile marker. I'm going by his place tomorrow afternoon and see if have time to go to his house. If anybody has something you would like me to ask him or look at, just post it here or PM me. Smokey (Easley, SC)