• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USA 6X6

devilman96

You cant file suit on a bankrupt corporation, well you COULD but its a moot point... Then again, someone prolly beat you to the punch hence the closing. The fraud thingy might fly if you got with the right people.

Anyone find out the "real" reason all of this went down?

ss113ci

USA 6X6 Night Mare

After 7 months of lies and BS from Daniel on and order of 6 wheels and 47" tires for my duece ..I traveled 7 hours and showed up at his filthy dirty run down shop . He had a guy named Clint who is the only honest person working there . after 7 hours I left with my order only to get home and find the bolt holes did not line up , Had to make the 14 hour round trip to drop back off , 3 month later they were shipped to me assembled and ready to go ... guess what .. 3 of the 6 would not hold air ..had to take apart and clean and reseal myself .. No wonder they have gone bankrupt !!!

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: USA 6X6 Night Mare

I pulled up his web site yesterday and appears he is up and running again. Advertizing everything except wheels. Same old phone number that was disconnected 2 weeks ago. Lock out hubs are not on the list either. I think it safe to assume Ouverson wants no part of him.

Jakob

RE: USA 6X6 Night Mare

On several web sites, pavementsucks, CK5 and Pirate... I've heard nothing good of USA6x6. It's a wonder he's been in business this long.

sidewinder

Re: USA 6X6 Night Mare

ss113ci said:
After 7 months of lies and BS from Daniel on and order of 6 wheels and 47" tires for my duece ..I traveled 7 hours and showed up at his filthy dirty run down shop . He had a guy named Clint who is the only honest person working there . after 7 hours I left with my order only to get home and find the bolt holes did not line up , Had to make the 14 hour round trip to drop back off , 3 month later they were shipped to me assembled and ready to go ... guess what .. 3 of the 6 would not hold air ..had to take apart and clean and reseal myself .. No wonder they have gone bankrupt !!!
There were 30 bolts if you got them out of sequence the was 30 possible combo's of alignment Thats what happened to me. You just gave up too quick. hehehe

Were they supposed to hold air. Mine did not hold air either. I had to re-weld bad welds for rims to work with air in them.
Rob ... ._.

CCATLETT1984

sidewinder said:
ss113ci said:
There were 30 bolts if you got them out of sequence the was 30 possible combo's of alignment Thats what happened to me. You just gave up too quick. hehehe

Were they supposed to hold air. Mine did not hold air either. I had to re-weld bad welds for rims to work with air in them.
Rob ... ._.
And thats why they invented the locating pin ;)

shotty work and really bad service. This one has been beat to death, can we just agree that he sucks and move on.

ah1955

Hopefully the guy does have cancer.

Thats a little harsh, with all the stories out there if you choose to take the gamble and lose getting mad is one thing.
Wishing cancer on someone is way over the line. At least in my mind. Just had to add my 2cents.

mdd0127

Banned
ah1955 said:
Hopefully the guy does have cancer.

Thats a little harsh, with all the stories out there if you choose to take the gamble and lose getting mad is one thing.
Wishing cancer on someone is way over the line. At least in my mind. Just had to add my 2cents.
Apparently you've never done business with USA6x6.

In retrospect, cancer is too easy. He deserves some kind of life long, highly annoying and very itchy disease. I have NO tolerance for bad people that prove themselves to be bad people daily and won't even think of changing. If he said, "Yeah, my work sucks. I lied to you over and over again and wasted a ton of your and your customer's time. Here's your money back. I'm closing my doors until I learn how to run a business and run a bead.", I'd buy the guy a beer. Until that happens....cancer, scabies, lice, herpes, mean nasty wife, ED, etc. for Mr. Little.

I only get mad about him when I read about other good people getting ripped off though.

Bow-man

I'd make a call to the OSBI, seriously. I was LEO in Texas (and now in Oklahoma) and I know this caca wouldn't fly back in Tejas. It's a little different up here unfortunately.
If that doesn't work maybe contact the postal inspectors. If he is shipping anything via the postal service (or not) they might have some kind of jurisdiction over this scrotebag...

ss113ci

sidewinder said:
ss113ci said:

Rob ... ._.
There are only 6 possible combinations . not 30 ... the lug nut holes have to line up .. I got into this same conversation with Daniel himself . And after he got the wheels back his excuse was the lazer cutter was off .. but you can relate to the issue , thanks

sidewinder

ss113ci said:
sidewinder said:
ss113ci said:

Rob ... ._.
There are only 6 possible combinations . not 30 ... the lug nut holes have to line up .. I got into this same conversation with Daniel himself . And after he got the wheels back his excuse was the lazer cutter was off .. but you can relate to the issue , thanks
I am not talking about the six lugs the smaller hole holding the halfs togetherthere is about thirty holes of 3/8 bolts to align holes. I did not have to send it back to Danuel to fix but took some time. I dont know what six six holes you refer to.
Rob

devilman96

RE: Re: USA 6X6 Night Mare

Guys... If you have valid complaints about 6X6 and the local LEO's are refusing to investigate with over 80 people approaching them take the next step and call the FBI... The local field office for there is.

FBI Oklahoma City
3301 West Memorial Drive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
(405) 290-7770
oklahomacity.fbi.gov

Otherwise... with all of the post out there that have warned about them over the years... this thread is aua :deadhorse: aua :deadhorse: aua :deadhorse: aua :deadhorse:

samcrees

A post to all of those that have been hurt by USA6X6 and Daniel Little.

The process is actually very easy; if you can get no satisfaction from the state level then go to the Feds, since he is working on, welding, DOT frames (1) next he is/was selling military EUC controlled products (2) and most importantly if he was such a lazy, unorganized boob then most likley he was hiding money and I already know he was doing business in Afric which makes it an automatic Federal case of Interstate, Intrastate , as well as International lines he has crossed and is liable to.

Plius, was any of his wheels ever DOT approved? A real biggy, if being used on our nations highways

Plus, his internet sites were so poliferated that I can assume he was more of a Conman and more than an actual businessman

muddog7375

I just scanned this thread fast...So if this was said Im sorry...

Hes out of business now....But it is being said that he is starting another up under a differant name..

If you need rims or tires or other parts get ahold of John at Stazworks..Hes a stand up guy..

http://www.stazworks.com/

Or Oversons that was already mentiond..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks