• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USA Tatra parts" what do you need"

T815-8x8

I am bringing in container to East coast USA, I'm @ ATH Praha now. Expect to ship Dec' I have room for parts if any one else needs something. Please PM me for details, don't what to infringe on forum rules

Attachments

T815-8x8

Been mainly speaking to Stanislav who speaks very little Eng, yesterday I spoke with older grey haired man which we conversed in Russian, so that Stanislav fully understood my parts order. They have ordered a special printing of spare parts catalog for my T815 TP6 going to cost est' $450. Manage to find 5 21" mil 2 piece wheels for 104 Euro ea, just need 1 more, anyone stateside have spare to trade for parts or sale ?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.211079,12.826913

duncan

Excalibur has more, im quite sure, I saw a bunch of them when passing by last month. Either way, congratulations :D ! Did you buy from them or somewhere else? Getting first hand info on dealers is always hard, so please elaborate!

T815-8x8

Just received my special order " Instruction for attendance & maintenance " ( owners - operation book ) on CD from factory via ATH, very happy except the price due to time it took for scanning / PDF file creation $400 but that not out of line re Unimog etc, now ordering parts book, though most of what I need is listed on the parts books I have on Mil VT / VVN

duncan

Maintenance and part books are worth every cent in my opinion, and you can never have enough of them. I always carry the drivers manual, workshop manual, and parts book with me in the truck, and have them digitalized on both my laptop and phone for those moments I don't have the hardcopies available.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks