• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

used my wrecker for the first time in a while

6X6WES

Only 30 years?....
IF you new success was a certainty, What matter the time it took....
What would you 'attempt' to do?....
well maybe 25 or so i took my bronco off the road then i had bought it a couple years out of high school . drove it and broke it several times well many times for ten years or so . started a race truck build on it then got bite by the water bought and fixed up jet skis, boats, ect.. even moved to the coast . been there done that sold it all now back to the woods ! i had always built cars and trucks for other people and figured some day i will do something for me . but losing my hands to Rheumatoid and some other bad stuff cut out of me the time is now for me!! the orig bronco i had i still have and is in the works for woods and maybe a race or two .it is my first lesson in long travel four link suspension. this one is for the road 1969 started with a new bare frame little over a year ago.
"what would you attempt to do" ? any damn thing i want to !!! you can do or get anything you want if you want it bad enough. cheers,