• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Used - need EUC, New - No EUC?

KsM715

Thats just the way the system works. It depends on how the government classifed the equip. before it was turned over to GL.

Auctions over so your good there.

3dAngus

On this EUC, I have a question too. I've never done one. I'm wanting to bid on a truck. Most of these auctions I've been to say they want you to pick up in five days or so. Yet, the EUC might take weeks, or more, as I understand it. Am I on track here?
So if I bid and win, I can't pick up. I'm assuming they have a way to know this, and just hold on to the truck until the EUC is approved???

From what I read, I cannot fill out a EUC in advance to beat this system out. Can anyone correct what is stated above. Is this about what I should expect, or does anyone have any suggestions for improvement?

KsM715

3dAngus, velociT has it right. Your pick-up deadline does not start till you get notified that your EUC clears. And no you can not fill out an EUC till you have been notified that you are the high (winning) bidder in an auction.

windmillman

But if you call DLS, and bug them about your EUC. The odds of them getting it processed faster increases greatly. I waited for 90 days until i called them. Finally the next business day they began processing. Gov't is great at being slow.

KsM715

But if you call DLS, and bug them about your EUC. The odds of them getting it processed faster increases greatly. I waited for 90 days until i called them. Finally the next business day they began processing. Gov't is great at being slow.

That will only work for so long. Once DLS starts getting tons of people calling about the EUC times they will just go to a standard answer of basically telling you to just sit and wait.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks