• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Using my deuce to plow

pinzgauer pete

Am interested in possibly adapting the deuce to plow snow, was wondering if anyone has done this and can offer me so advice or pictures of the installation, or advice regarding how the deuce does doing this type of work...thanks for any comments:tank:

emr

Pete, I have driven deuces for many thousands of miles, And I have to say in my opinion it would not be a good choice, to many reasons to list, Will it do it ...yes...

If you do a search you will find many people who has used a deuce to plow snow. The consensus is that you need some sort of power steering, winter tires or chains and to add weight to the bed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks