Usmc m1030b1

Bradyrw625

I went ahead and installed the heat shields back onto the muffler. I cleaned and painted it with VHT high temp flat black paint. I put in a new header to muffler gasket, new heat shield hardware, and a new header to muffler clamp. I also put in a new OEM ignition. The Marines epoxied the key in. Probably a good idea so it doesn't get lost in the first five seconds. I also installed a JNS engineering kickstand foot pad.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Another Ahab

. I also put in a new OEM ignition. The Marines epoxied the key in. Probably a good idea so it doesn't get lost in the first five seconds. I also installed a JNS engineering kickstand foot pad.
Smart way to ensure it's NEVER getting lost.

Your work is a treat to look at, excellent!

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M1030M1 with the key epoxied in. I bought a new OEM switch like you, but once I found out what is involved in replacing the switch, I stuck with the epoxied key switch and went to a chain and padlock for security. You really do good work. I am very impressed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks