• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USMC Signal Corps Logo

52M38

Yes Sir. My Dad was a radio man in the Corp. He was stationed in Japan in 52-53 on a hill over looking the water. I don't know what port it was.

MSgt USMC (Ret)

Could be just a "Flammable" warning if that's one of the fuel tanks. A higher resolution would help for sure. Standard "tac marks" would be vehicle Serial Number, USMC, Tire Pressure, Center of Balance, Landing serial number, GVWt etc.

MSgt USMC (Ret)

They almost look like Marine Corps Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblems within a circle. Not uncommon as units would frequently paint them even though technically unauthorized.

Eric's hifim37

Check out Rich Johnson's M37 shelter pictures on his site, just search his name and include the M37 and it should show up. He has quite the collection of shelters mounted in M37's and several are USMC units, you might see the insignia you are looking for..

Eric..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks