• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USSC 9110 Seats in M923A2

brasco

I'm planning to install a set of USSC 9110 seats in my M923A2 and I would like to see pictures of other installations before I start.

So.... If you have installed them in your M939 series would you please post pictures here. If you have any advice to share on installation then I'm happy to listen.

The seats I have are tan but would like to have green. Does anyone know a suppplier for a good fitting seat covers that are OD green or black.

Thanks,

Don

brasco

Say goodbye to your leg room.
Thanks for the pics and your feedback. Can you tell me how much further forward these sit? I know there is not much leg room using the stardard seats either. I sat in a frankencab once that had these seats but didn't notice a huge problem at the time. I am about 5'10" so maybe less of a problem than taller people.

Ddmk18

I got new replacement seat covers from USSC talk to mark in military department. They weren't near as expensive as you would think it's just a pain to recover them.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I think I have more legroom with them. I took out my original seat and sliced off the base plate. Bolted the plate back in, put the seat in and lined it up exactly where I wanted it. Marked it on the plate took it all out, welded seat to plate and bolted it right in.

brasco

I think I have more legroom with them. I took out my original seat and sliced off the base plate. Bolted the plate back in, put the seat in and lined it up exactly where I wanted it. Marked it on the plate took it all out, welded seat to plate and bolted it right in.
I'm thinking about something similar. I really haven't looked at the details yet but plan to fabricate a plate to use the old holes if possible. The passenger side may need new holes drilled anyway and I'm not sure what I will run into once I pull the battery box out.

I have a set of 4 drivers side seats but I have seen passenger side seats for sale on GL. Do you know if they can be easily converted using existing parts or do they use different LH and RH parts. I guess I could always trade with someone who had the passenger seats I really wanted RH and LH seatbelts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Air ride is adjustable via a small air in-out control. Everything else is knobs. Very easy to adjust and the seats are very durable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks