• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Utah - Smith & Edwards And Boyce

agentsteel

They seem to have both. I can let you know when they let me scrounge around a bit more. I never made it into their other lots yet, but soon. So far looks like more military surplus, but saw some trailers and trucks from the hwy on another lot. I will post more info as it comes available.

;-)

Last edited:

BillIdaho

S&E has a mere pittance of what they used to have, BUT, they still have (literally) tons more than one would think. If you walk out back and snoop around, and you bring a smart phone with internet (Google) capabilities, you can look up FSN's and NSN's, because a good portion of the stuff they have is packed and marked by those numbers instead of what a civillian would call them.

agentsteel

Thanks for that info, I'm sure I can bring a laptop and find an open wireless nearby as well. I work about 15 minutes from their yard. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth and turn my back or give up next trip out. I'm never too surprised what I find when I give it an honest effort. That's a great idea to follow up on and I'm going to do just that.

It may be a longtime before I get any official SS assignments here, but I'm open to all suggestions in the meantime.

Cheers...

[thumbzup]

BikerBi11

I was there few years ago. Ran by it quite by accident as I do not know much about that area. Talked the in-laws into stopping. Guess now that I know where it is I can go back!! [thumbzup]

agentsteel

I don't think they do, from what I know they've been there a long time (they were here when I walked into the valley in 1976) and they just keep going. I'll find out who owns the place and what the long term plan is. I know they close by 6pm and guessing they are closed on Sundays (Sabbath). :wink:

Last edited:

PaulbusMax

I was stationed at Hill in the 70's, that place had tons of mil stuff. They don't seem to resupply their milsurp with newer items, what i saw looked like leftovers from when i used to visit way back when. I went thru last year, centered more on commercial camping, retail store items.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks