• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V-150 pics

dc3coyote

Make sure you take lots of pictures. I dont remember if the V150 swims. If it does your going to have to get pitsures of that too. If it doesnt swim just tell the cops it was stolen.

Snarky

Make sure you take lots of pictures. I dont remember if the V150 swims. If it does your going to have to get pitsures of that too. If it doesnt swim just tell the cops it was stolen.
"Sir, um, why exactly did you drive your vehicle into the lake?"

I thought it was supposed to be amphibious!

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The V100/150's are all swimmers. That capability was lost with the M1117 though.

I'd love to swim one, but I won't be swimming my own. Visions of recovery barges and expensive noises come to mind when I contemplate it, and I am just not brave enough!

Cheers

trades2much

sorry guys, never going to swim again. the outboard motor was just in my way so i hung it there for ****s and giggles, hope you all didn't think that I was serious?? Started making hyd hoses today...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks