• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V8 Diesel greeting from Germany :-)

Thank you.:smile:

The Horses are "Rheinisch Deutsches Kaltblut".
Is this the right translation? "Rhenish German Cold Blood". We also say Plow horses to it.

It was all in pictures. I still have YouTube videos.
Not long, I hope they are not too boring.
The Chevy is a great off-road vehicle. I've also driven very heavy terrain, he gets through almost everywhere. Even in the original state, without bigger tires and lifting.
But I drive more trail, so slow, no hardcore offroad. The Chevy is supposed to last a lifetime.

Last edited:
Small supplement:

I hope nobody feels offended because of the little Redneck comment in the fourth donut video.
With us, this is not an abuse, it means someone as crazy, but in the positive sense, so funny.
But if it is so, I beg your pardon. The video has made a friend of mine, since I can not help it.

Hi Guys!

One more photo found. There I was at a big off-road meeting in the crew and at the "terrain police". Therefore, the round lights on the roof. It was very dry, hot and dusty, as the site was an old coal opencast mine.

In German:
Hallo Leute!

Ich habe noch ein Foto gefunden. Da war ich auf einem großen Offroad Treffen in der Crew und bei der "Geländepolizei". Deshalb die Rundumleuchten auf dem Dach. Es war sehr trocken, heiß und staubig, da das Gelände ein alter Kohle Tagebau war.

22781022rf.jpg

In the following films I have tested the competition parcours, even if some larger off-road vehicles can cope with this. With the Chevy I just came through this way. It was partly very tight. My girlfriend filmed sometimes a bit habituation.:mrgreen:
I hope this is not too boring to you.
If so, you must say that. That does not bother me.:)

In German:
In den folgenden Filmen habe ich den Wettbewerb Parcour getestet, ob auch etwas größere Geländewagen dies bewältigen können. Mit dem Chevy kam ich gerade so durch. Es war teilweise sehr eng. Meine Freundin filmt manchmal etwas gewöhnungsbedürftig.:mrgreen:
Ich hoffe, das ist Euch nicht zu langweilig.
Wenn ja, müßt Ihr das sagen. Das macht mir nichts aus.:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ch_R6aYdsY&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Hi Guys!

Well, I still found these photos.
In the mud at an off-road meeting and how the Chevy looked at the beginning.

In German:
Hallo Leute!

So, ich habe diese Fotos noch gefunden.
Im Matsch bei einem Offroad treffen und wie der Chevy am Anfang aussah.

18573438vj.jpg 18573440dm.jpg

DSC03055.jpg DSC03058.jpg

Unfortunately, there are no more photos.

Leider gibt es nicht mehr Fotos.

Greetings from Germany,

Holgi

So here is the very last photo.
It shows the tailgate of my deceased Pickup Toyota Hilux (is called VW Taro in Germany) and the Chevy.
I had to laugh at the time because the Toyota looks like a small car against the Chevy. :mrgreen:

In German:
So, hier das allerletzte Foto.
Es zeigt die Heckklappe meines gestorbenen Pickup Toyota Hilux (heißt in Deutschland VW Taro) und des Chevy.
Ich mußte damals lachen, weil der Toyota gegen den Chevy aussieht wie ein Kleinwagen. :mrgreen:

DSC03059.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks