• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA Fall Classic Car Show Salutes Military October 24

Capehenery

Ford Mechanic and I did this show last year and had a lot of fun. We even recruited one more in to the fold and he will be there this year with his 5 ton.

VA Fall Classic Car Show and Cruise.

Military Vehicles will be free unless you want to be in the Judging. If you want to be judged and have a chance to get a trophy you will have to pay an entry fee. $20.00

The 13th Annual Virginia Fall Classic will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 23, 24 and 25. Pre-register by October 1st and receive special benefits:
  • 13th Annual Virginia Fall Classic Dash Plaque!
  • Preferred Parking ~ Drive Right In!
  • Personal Notification of Schedule Changes!

The Virginia Fall Classic is an exciting 3-day event.
  • Friday – Cruise-in, Trunk-or-Treat, and a delicious dinner provided by the Newport News Outback Steakhouse. $10.00
  • Saturday – Tidewater Virginia's premier Car-Truck-Bike Show in beautiful Newport News Park.
  • Sunday – A tour of Tidewater Virginia's picturesque fall scenery.
All proceeds go to support the Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters. Help us help the children and their families.

Open to all Makes, Models and Years of Cars, Trucks and Bikes. Don't miss out! Register now! Pre-registration closes October 1st.Web site is vafallclassic.org.

Ford Mechanic

Guys I won't be able to attend this year. My cousin is flying in from Ft Riley, Kansas to get married before deployment. Don't have all the fun without me.

Capehenery

Guys I won't be able to attend this year. My cousin is flying in from Ft Riley, Kansas to get married before deployment. Don't have all the fun without me.
Bring them with you we will have the wedding there. The setting could not be better Green/Tan Iron and muscle cars in a park on a fall day!:clinto:

JSF01

I thought I saw a sign that said it was rescheduled to the 31st while driving today, though that might have been for a different car show. I'll make sure I'll drive by the sign tomorrow to verify one way or the other.

Capehenery

Checked the website and no changes. Everything is still going on. I'll be there tonight for the dinner and Cruise In then early Saturday.
I plan on bringing a grill and some hot dogs.

JSF01

Ill be there about 1000 tomorrow, if you are using a charcoal grill, I have like half a small bag I can give you. My mini camping charcoal broke so I have no real use for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks