• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vacuum hose part number anyone have it?

Chaos333

As the title states. I did do a search and have been trying to figure this one out but if anyone the part number for the two vacuum hoses I would really appreciate posting it. Thanks!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The rubber adaptor for the two vacuum hose is no longer available. No one makes a replacement. You can just attach the hoses to the Throttle Vacuum Valve. Regular vaccum hose can be had at any parts house.

Chaos333

The rubber adaptor for the two vacuum hose is no longer available. No one makes a replacement. You can just attach the hoses to the Throttle Vacuum Valve. Regular vaccum hose can be had at any parts house.
Funny because I thought the same thing but I was at NAPA and they said unless I had a part number they would not be able to help me. I am going to just pull the hose tomorrow and go around and see if anyone has any that size.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you look at the parts TM, you can google the NSN or part number listed, and find out the correct size.

IIRC, there are more than 2 sizes used on a cucv.

Last edited:

murphrp

9438124 used for the two inch run off of the vacuum pump is 11/32" (.344) ID
3987364 used between the tee fitting and the first straight fitting is 7/32" (.219) ID
9438381 used for the remaining runs is 5/32" (.156) ID

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks