• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Value of 1951 M105 trailer

BBQROD

I bought one with a spare tire in the bed for 250.00 all it needed was a little hammer work here and there and a good once over to be sure it was road worthy. Still needs paint but Im not out to go to a car show.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scrap price, minus the tire weight.

Capehenery

1953 M105 restore it or modify it?

So after getting this trailer home its a 1953, It rough and is missing most if not all of the brake system, but over all a very solid trailer.

My question is this. Does this trailer have any value to any of you based on age? The reason I ask is that I plan to do some very heavy modifications to the point it would never be restorable. I know I can get another trailer for a reasonable price so if this is need by a member to complete a theme or set based on the age Id be happy to let it go and wait for another trailer. I guess I would not feel so bad cutting up a newer trailer:shrugs:

IMG_2649.jpgIMG_2653.jpgIMG_2650.jpgIMG_2651.jpgIMG_2654.jpg