• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

value suggestion?

reuben

A friend owns a truck that I've been working on, keeping it repaired and using it. But now he wants to sell it. asking $4000. I would like to know what it would likely sell for on the current market. It's an M35, 465 multifuel engine with dump bed and winch, not in perfect condition but is in decent working condition and resonably road worthy. The dump bed was added by someone but looks like it might as well have been made with it, I installed the winch which works good. definatly not a show truck, just a practical working truck.
(includes a junker for parts)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like the price is right to me, either for the seller or the buyer.

zout

Reuben - looks like we might be seeing you at the Ga Rally in fall as the new owner - eh.

The other members above are more aware of the pricing at todays market value - but mechanically as you are the one who has been working on it knows how sound it is for the price you are willing to pay - and what you might expect to have in it soon if something were in incubation stages ready to break ?

Send pics so we can see it