• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

vband clamp? turbo to exhaust clamp

andybritt2002

I swapped my D turbo to a C turbo, and the band clamp broke that holds the back side of the turbo onto the elbow on the exhaust. both ends are flanged where they meet. I have the gasket. Anyone know where I can get a vband clamp for this? ive searched and cant seem to find one. or of you have one and want to sell one I can paypal ya some coin.

zout

Bring youir old - check if you have a Fleetpride store - NAPA can get them under their fleet products.

Pretty common piece. Even if you have a truck dealership @Peterbilt etc near you they should have them.

zout

Cummins might even have it over there:
Cummins Atlantic Inc

3729 Holland Boulevard, Chesapeake, VA 23323-1516 (757) 485-4848 ‎

andybritt2002

Thanks for the info, do you happen to know what size it is? I can't seem to find the one that was on it. It would be easy if I could grab one on the way home since they are on the way. Manyy thanks