• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VE Day 70th Anniversary display

sac

Hello all,

I'm going to a VE Day 70th Anniversary display this weekend, and was woundering how everyone mounted the American flag on your Deuce's?

Thanks Scott

ageregunner

I mounted my flag and pole on the right edge of the front bumper. A friend welded up the pole holder from stainless pipe, stainless plate, and a couple of beam clamps. He also welded on a couple of nuts to the outside of the tube to allow for set screws to clamp the pole. I found this design on SS while searching for MV flag mounts. It is easy on and off so it only goes on the truck for events.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks