• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

vehicle recovery in Mass./Vt./Nh

Vintage iron

It looks like there will be another group of Military Vehicles on Goverment Liquidation in Ayer Ma. The last time there was a auction this big, I had made arrangement with some SS to pick up trucks if they won the auction. In the end we picking up a beautiful M931 for a Member in Michigan.

So we have the experience and know how to make your pick-up easy. Be aware that the lot were the vehicle are stored are in a water shed area and the management at the lot will not allow repairs on site. We pick up the vehicles on a flat bed, this makes the transport much safer and easier.

PM Vintage Iron here on steel Soldier or E-mail : ironmatt72@hotmail.com with your transportation needs in New England.

chevyCUCV

I was one of the people asking for potential help during that auction time, much appreciated Vintage Iron.

We shall see what happens in this round:drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks