• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vermont to down south?

36racin

Trying to see if anyone is moving anything from south central Vermont area to somewhere down south in the next week or two? Have a few automobile rear quarter panels I'm looking to purchase that I need brought south to Louisiana for a car I'm restoring. For now I'm trying to get them out of Vermont and then figure out how to get them to south Louisiana. I do have a future trip scheduled to Kentucky and Atlanta, Georgia if I could piggy back a load to somewhere in these two states? If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Or know of anyone in Vermont that may be able to assist me in taking them off the sellers hands until I can arrange to get them to me.

Thanks,
Todd

36racin

Also would there be any members in the Bondville, VT area that could assist me in taking these automotive parts off the guys hands until I can arrange shipping??

tbone1004

Todd, when is your trip to Atlanta? I have to move an M37 from Maine to Greenville SC which is right on 85 a few hours before Atlanta. Would rather piggy back with someone going in that general direction, send a PM or email if that's something you'd be interested in doing
Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks