• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

very nice deuce cargo canvas

forklift

I have a very,very nice cargo canvas that I'm wanting to get rid of. I have a few people interested, but have no idea what it may be worth. It came with my truck and I was told that it had only been put on a truck one time. It was pointed out that cargo tops that have been used have stretch marks were the bows touch it. This top had just a skuff mark were the metal of the bows touched it. It has a rear cover that apears to be a little older, slightly faded from the sun. I don't want them but want a fair price. If any one could help me out there I would appreciate it. I also would like to sell the troop seats and bows. The seats look to be in very good snape, the bows are a bit worn and one is actually broken but all the metal pieces are present and accounted for. Any info would be great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks