• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

very nice deuce cargo canvas

forklift

I have a very,very nice cargo canvas that I'm wanting to get rid of. I have a few people interested, but have no idea what it may be worth. It came with my truck and I was told that it had only been put on a truck one time. It was pointed out that cargo tops that have been used have stretch marks were the bows touch it. This top had just a skuff mark were the metal of the bows touched it. It has a rear cover that apears to be a little older, slightly faded from the sun. I don't want them but want a fair price. If any one could help me out there I would appreciate it. I also would like to sell the troop seats and bows. The seats look to be in very good snape, the bows are a bit worn and one is actually broken but all the metal pieces are present and accounted for. Any info would be great.