• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veteran's Appreciation Night

cjcottrill

The 5th annual Veterans appreciation event is scheduled for this weekend. I seem to spend all year accumulating additions to my little display. I started with 1 truck. Now I make 3 trips to stage everything. I usually set up a hands on display. The young Vets try to guess what the old stuff is, the old Vets say we never had anything like that, the kids love it all. I have a few things from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and the current conflict. I'll post pictures after the event. I'm supposed to be set up by 1000, even though the event gets under way in the afternoon, about 1500. Everyone is welcome, see the attached flyer for details.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks