• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veteran's Day Appreciation

muddog

Part of our MHCC group attented the Veteran's Day Appreciation Day at the American Legion in Gaffney SC last weekend and thought I share a few pictures with you folks. Also meet a SS member Mark Bumgarner and his son, they were driving the M816 and M35. Very nice folks

Attachments

vj

thanks for picture,s

thanks for the veteran event, and the pictures, i am a member of the vfw and american legion, and retired army. we having a memorial day event, 23 24 of may, here in tn. so hope the folk will show up, i,ll try to post a few pictures. wendell

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks