• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veteran's Day Display in VA. Need Vehicles!

mhodges

I know it's been awhile since I've been active in the SS community, life has just gotten in the way... I'm hoping I can rely on some of my fellow VA soldiers to help out with a favor. The local VFW is putting on a Historical Display with Military Vehicles, Equipment, and Uniforms, etc. for Veteran's Day here in Smithfield and the coordinator is a good friend of mine who has asked me if I could get some MV"s to come out in support of the event. The event details will be posted shortly, but the date is set for the Saturday after Veteran's Day here in downtown Smithfield, VA. (23430). Anybody is welcome to attend, and any and all military vehicles are also welcome. There will be a short parade, followed by a static display at the park. I will post details as they come up but anyone interested in attending should shoot me an email at svfd223@yahoo.com. Thanks in Advance!

mhodges

This SATURDAY at 1000 hrs in SMITHFIELD, VA- need vehicles to carry a group of approx 30 WWII vets for a parade and static display afterwards. Any interest in participating give me a call at 757 272 5401> Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks