• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans Day in Utah

bozozimbo

I just recently moved from Las Vegas to South Central Utah.
In Vegas I had half a dozen requests to use my truck for the Veterans day parade. This week I called VFW and American Legion here and asked could they use the duece for their parade. Oh.....we dont do too much here for Veterans Day....I was told.
Man.....as a veteran of the USN blackshoe regulars , a hitch with the Seabees and recently several years as a Staff Sergeant in the Army Reserve.....I am seriously disappointed.
My new mission here in my new home is to inject some life back into these veterans organizations

Jimbo

Dieselsmoke

I was pretty darn close to Cedar City on Veterans Day! It was about 6PM when we rolled through the area on Hwy50 on our way to CO.

bozozimbo

Hahahaha Bill.....hiway 50 is a tough road to travel I cant stay awake on it theres nothing to look at.
Hey Wick.....I was thinking I was all lone with my Duece in Utah. Do you get down this way much ?

Jimbo

Dieselsmoke

LOL, yeah but it was nice being able to put the pedal to the floor and not see any troopers. I've never been that way before, was my uncles idea. I think next time I'll stick to I80though....especially if ya need fuel....or food!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks