• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

veterans day meet up for my school in NJ Hackettstown (Allamuchy), November. 8th@9am

ger84

hello i am a teacher at allamuchy twp school, Near hackettstown, NJ. The school is right off rt. 80. I work at a k-8 school. I just recently purcahsed a deuce and half but wanted to know if anyone who has a military truck and would like students to see the cool machines/vehicles and what they are all about and to recognize military. please email me or contact me at school with any other questions. I would like a really nice turn out. Its November 8th at 9am in the parking lot. This is to support Veterans day. if you would like to be recognized either as active or non-active let me know also and you can just come. This is a huge thing at our school... its pretty unbelievable to actually be there. Its my 4th year at this school and i will admit it is growing in number etc. There will be plenty of space for everyone. Just let me know. hope we can have a few trucks/vehicles there or some cool things to show these students. talk / see you soon

~Gerald[thumbzup]

ger84

nobody is out there? Last year i had a guy with the half track and a tanker truck! lets make this fun! Also if you have equipment that is also welcomed as long as its not loaded. :):)

ger84

The school is on the boarder of NJ and PA. My school is on rt. 80 which would be great for a few to come out for a little in the morning. Please come and join. Everyone is welcomed. any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. The more the merrier!:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks