• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veteran's day parade West Palm. / Borrow or rent HMMWV / Palm Beach Troop Support

Starlight

20151028_153433-11.jpgHey gang, short notice I know. This year we don't have our support truck for the parade. I'd like borrow or rent a HMMWV for the parade. Will be pulling our rough terrain air launch weapons trailer that will be improvised with stake sides to keep kids and adults safe . The parade is 11/8 here. We have a deuce that we've used and appreciate but the exhaust can be extreme for the kids while at idle. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. As most of you know we are Palm Beach Troop Support and No Warrior Left Behind. We work with the city of West Palm in assisting disabled vets and returning wounded. Many thanks and God bless, Capt.T. Turpin/ 561-722-3583. Please put the word out.450934_3082_160_0001.jpg109_5433.jpg

Last edited:

dilligaf13

I'm not trying to "torpedo" anyone on here, just simply trying to prevent any SS members from having to go through the same ordeal I am. The long and short of it is, I'm still waiting on the City of West Palm Beach to reimburse me the thousands of dollars in damages caused to my M932 when I let them utilize it for one of their events this past 4th of July. I'm not going to get into specifics, because It'll come across as a rant (for obvious reasons), I just wanted to forewarn others.

Starlight

That's terrible man ! don't know the particulars on that and haven't heard about it. We're not part of WPB. We just happen to be a 501C3 helping the local wounded and disabled. Hope they get you squared away on damages. Capt.T/ Palm Beach Troop Support/ No Warrior Left Behind

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks