• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans Guest House, Reno Nevada

Mike_Pop

I was invited by Ed (mutt_kahuna on SS) to join a group of guys in the Reno area to display our vehicles for the Veterans Guest House. They were doing a fund raiser and our vehicles helped bring in many donations. The guys I met were a good group and I am sure I will meet up with them again, even if it is a four hour drive to Reno for me.

Some photos, courtesy of Ed...

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
In my opinion, there is no better use of a military vehicle than to bring recognition and honor to the men and women who used them in defense of our great nation. The vehicles are "old soldiers" as well and should live out their lives bringing respect and honor to themselves, the folks who used them - and their country.

Just my humble opinion - and thank you for everything you do for the Veteran's

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Awesome Guys I know the Soldiers really appreciate your support. Those are great looking trucks and I am sure that they liked to get a look and feel of what help previous generations of Soldiers make the Country a free one.

pa.rich

A beautiful building, and I agree fully with the above posts. To see some of the machinery our veterans had to use in dangerous conditions really makes you think how brave they were. Thanks for the pictures. It is inspiring for restoration work on these trucks, trailers, ferrets, etc. to bring honor to these men who fought for our country.I am not a veteran, so I appreciate it greatly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks