• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VFW- Anything on Wheels Auto Show-Dorr,Michigan

656owner

My car club is sponsoring a auto show at VFW Post in Dorr Michigan 49323 on May 17, 2014.
All profits benifit the wounded Veteran's of the United States. $10 entry fee per vechicle.
As a member of the Early Times Auto Club. I'd like to invite you all to attend. Dash plaques for the 1st 150 vechicles. And a trophy for best of show.
This is being called Anything on Wheels Auto Show, so cars, trucks, motorcycles, and tractors are all welcome. And I am sure if your vechicle has tracks instead of wheels it will also be welcome.
I'd like to have a good number green vechicles at the show this year.
And a swap meet is in planning also.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks