• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vic-1 intercom ? and mounting

sac

Hello all,

I've tried the search but haven't come up with much so on to my questions. How many of the c-2298 boxes wil I need for two head sets?
Second does anyone have pictures of them mounted in thier truck? I have found some threads of peoples post but most are several pages long, if they could give the post number it is on.

Thanks Scott

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Search for a post (not thread) for VIC and me as the poster from about 2007. Look at that thread. I had pictures on there. Answer to the first question is 2.

Jeepsinker

When I eventually get mine from Carnac I believe I already have my mounting solution figured up. Some clever placement of sheet metal or plywood goes a long way.

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
VIc intercom

A C2298 control box or equivalent is needed for each crew member or station (headset) that will be
used with the Vic 1 intercom.

The mounting of the control boxes, Vic 1 intercom, power surge protector (if used) and all other components are at your discretion. I have enclosed the locations I used for the install of a RT524 radio transceiver, a power surge protector, a Vic 1 intercom, and the associated C2298 control boxes for three stations (Driver, Passenger and truck bed headache board for troops in rear)

Hope this answers your question.

Gordon
Ex-U.S. Army - Grunt

Attachments

sac

A C2298 control box or equivalent is needed for each crew member or station (headset) that will be
used with the Vic 1 intercom.

The mounting of the control boxes, Vic 1 intercom, power surge protector (if used) and all other components are at your discretion. I have enclosed the locations I used for the install of a RT524 radio transceiver, a power surge protector, a Vic 1 intercom, and the associated C2298 control boxes for three stations (Driver, Passenger and truck bed headache board for troops in rear)

Hope this answers your question.

Gordon
Ex-U.S. Army - Grunt
Thanks Gordon gives me more ideas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks