• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Victory is mine!

baja_power

Took the deuce to a car show yesterday at the American legion in Hilliard OH. Won the award for best vehicle ever…. 8) Actually that wasn’t even an award; instead I got a plaque for being #5 in the top 25.

One of my friends was there showing his red 911 Carrara which was in the front row (i was in the back). He comes running up to the group of us sitting behind the truck and tells me that they are giving away a free tire rotation to the first person with an army truck to come up. Naturally I figure he is full of it and just messing with me. For some reason i decide to walk up to the DJ and sure enough he hands me slip of paper from discount tire company for a free tire rotation and balance rofl I predict discount tire company to be filing bankruptcy soon :wink:

Attachments

m35a2cowner

Car/Truck show

Nice looking truck, last year I entered my M35 in the Clintonville Cruise In. I won an award (Most hard not to notice) as well but never the honor of a free tire rotation. I am envious. Since we are in the same general area we should get together some time. My next event is the world famous Reynoldsburg Tomato Festival. PM me some time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks