• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Video from cab of M814

R Racing

Very nice !! But I think the camara should have been focused on the backend since it was 2 counties back so you could see the cars dodging it and everyone waiting like a train going thru the station, LOL :beer:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The MV's did back up traffic when we were on the 2 lane roads. It is amazing the looks we got as we drove around the subdivison.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Only because I let you..............The hills slowed you down more then they did me. :mrgreen:

davidkroberts

cool video, was that my M818 under the water tower? I always wondered where adam kept all those trains and rail cars

those two trucks moved on down the road pretty good. makes me feel better about using mine as a pickup vehicle for MV's

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Uh, no my good sir, I let YOU pass me. I just don't feel like blowing the engine up yet. :D

Yeah Dave, that's your M818. I haven't moved it to the 'storage area' yet.

davidkroberts

my son is going to lose his mind when we go to pick it up with all those trains around. He's bordering on a fanatic......wonder where he gets it:roll:

No hurry on my stuff, its been sitting on a GL lot waiting on the EUC. I would prefer it sitting with you than sitting with them and the dreaded forklift and parts taking gremlins

AMGeneral

Uh, no my good sir, I let YOU pass me. I just don't feel like blowing the engine up yet. :D

Yeah Dave, that's your M818. I haven't moved it to the 'storage area' yet.

Yeah,but if I had been there,I could have pulled out and passed you BOTH with the 915,hit the Jakes and taken pictures as you both passed,then hammered down and passed you both again.:mrgreen::driver:

Ask Cabell about that.....

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
567...Does the FRA require that you hang an EOT or knuckle up a caboose behind that big handsome rig [thumbzup]of yours. Looks like a blast. Nothin' like a good mix of MV and RR equipment.

Keep'em all rollin'!! Charlie-Mike...

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I drive the 814, I have to remember that I have a whale tail behind the rear axle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks