• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

viet nam wall

BEASTMASTER

the wall is coming to middleboro,ma.5/29 thru 6/1 and they are looking for nam era vehicles to station with the wall. there will be 24 hr. security if you wish to leave you're ride or you can just show for the day .anyone with intentions please send me a message so i can relay to the coordinator, also looking for vehicles for MEM. DAY parade,5/26 at 10:00 am midd. town hall.

beaubeau

That sounds like a "PLAN". I shall see what I have for plans at that time, but it will give me a good excuse to take the deuce out for a ride. I shall get back at U . Phil

Barrman

It will be here in Giddings next week. I asked the VFW if they wanted my M715 and they said no to the Wall, but yes to a parade on the 17th.

Mekadi

Let me know what you need from me. I have a HMMWV. let me know if youre interested. Im just up north from you abnout 15 mins.

BEASTMASTER

they are looking for viet-nam era vehicles,was the hummer in nam? or did they come along later?i'll check with the gent in charge and get back to you.it'll be a few days , i just had a death in the family.