• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vietnamese translation?

lock-up101

My Deuce in Nam had a "statement" stenciled on the side in Vietnamese, to the effect: do not hang on (while riding bicycle) while truck is in motion. I would like to reproduce it on my deuce. Anyone know what the full and correct translation is???

Randy

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WM! that is soooo wrong on sooooo many levels!! No wonder I love ya! ROFLMAO! Thanks for bringin a smile to my mug today, especially with all that is goin on in S.S. and elsewhere!
God bless,
Tony:shock:

Srjeeper

Here ya go.....

' Hiem Ngheo Dung
Coi Xe Doc Ben Hong'

The rough translation is;
"Pedestrians and Traffic Please Stand Clear of Truck Sides"

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
' Hiem Ngheo Dung
Coi Xe Doc Ben Hong'

The rough translation is;
"Pedestrians and Traffic Please Stand Clear of Truck Sides"

I have a photo of that somewhere. I'll post it when I find it.

vtdeucedriver

My Deuce in Nam had a "statement" stenciled on the side in Vietnamese, to the effect: do not hang on (while riding bicycle) while truck is in motion. I would like to reproduce it on my deuce. Anyone know what the full and correct translation is???

Randy

Randy,

What unit were you with in RVN????

Welcome home!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks