• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

View on this, ITS DONE!!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Excellent it was not until they built the new HETS that the Army understood the wisdom of a crew cab. I would really like to see it out in the open and more detail shots of the cab. Very nice fabrication. Did the steering and dash come out of a big truck?

MilitaryRestoration

'hot rod' - hate to bother u for more pictures hehe but can u take some of how u did cab top and also the arrangement of the seats inside as well as the transition from the back to front of the cab...I was going to do this with my cali(radiator) deuce but ended up selling it...'but' still have all the parts needed to get a good start on it so still wanting to do so. more ideas would be awesome!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Simply outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I gotta take a trip to Minnesota to see this in person.

I mean, this thing is awesome.

:beer:

hot rod deuce

Anyone, from anywhere is welcome here anytime.
Maiden voyage went great, need to hook up the heater for night runs in Minnysnowta for a warmer ride.
Remember our home and shop is open to anyone who would like to visit.
Thank you guys for all your help and motivation. You are all a part of my Hot Rod Duece!
Tony

Rattlehead

RE: Wow!

Waaay cool, and huge! [thumbzup]

Gets me thinking, I wonder how a "suburban" style deuce would look. 4 doors and an enclosed back, blended in as if it were made that way.

bkwudzhom

RE: Wow!

Sweet lookin' ride! Great lookin' work too! I want a OD Green beast to drive in the city so bad I can taste it.