• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VIN location

pistolnut

Is the VIN number on an M-35 anywhere on the truck except the data plate? I am working with some parts trucks that have missing data plates and I am trying to match titles. I'm told that on my M-715 the plate is the only location.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check yer left front frame rail. Usually its stamped in the area between te steering box reinfcement plate and rear spring hangar. On some of the older trucks you can find it in the area between the front of the steering box reinforcing plate and the front spring hangar. You might find a little sandblasting helps bring it up if it was stamped lightly. Replacement frames (yep they're out there) don't usually have it stamped.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks