• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vintage Field Day

Boatcarpenter

Got this on a "Green Radio Forum" for any radioheads in the area.
Hey Gang - Electric Radio Magazine's "Vintage Field Day" operating event is this Saturday, 7 June. Great time to break out the vintage MIL GEAR and and get it on the air from the field where it belongs.

This also coincides with the Museum Ships on the air weekend event.

Look for N6CC & KB6IDO operating from the Tahoe National Forest on 7290-96 KC AM/LSB and 7050, 10105 KC CW if you are in range during the day and the 3983 KC West Coast Military Net at 2100L Saturday night. Voice at top of the Hour, CW at H+30

We will be running GRC-9, PRC-47 (LSB), RS-6
Navy 6 Combat Comms
BC

Shieldwolf37

Roger that.
KC4ALF will be running ART13 and BC-348 along the Appalachian trail, Blue mntn. Va. Also TRC/77 bacpack HF trnscvr.

Boatcarpenter

Here is another follow up email.
On June 7th, I'll have my AN/TRC-77 set up at the
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center .. kewl !!

My freqs will be:

BC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks