• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

vinyl top

Elwenil

Also there are companies that make cheaper tops for Deuces and other military vehicles. I ordered a vinyl top for my M715 from Beachwood Canvas and it's a very nice piece and a lot cheaper than the original canvas for my truck. I would imagine they can do one for a M35 for less than GMA if someone just wanted a decent serviceable top and not a current issue military one. Just my .02

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not the vinyl top you are looking for, but for the summer, I highly recommend the bikini top. Keeps the sun off your head and keeps the cab cool. (Not bad in the winter either, for that matter) :twisted:

Cost for materials: about $50.00

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My stuipd back side had a pair of those lights on my pipeline and sold them. Now my wrecker is missing 2 and i'm scrambling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks