• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Virginia Fresh Meat!

gavland

found a 1970 m35a2 w/w on ebay in maryland rite now for $4990 already titled buy now.
cheap from what i bin seeing.
just got my self a 1984 m925 refurb. 2010 with only 1k miles on it fron ohio nice 1 month 1 week till i get it titled i hope

1 of 12 images
Enlarge

feedthafire

3dangus, thanks a lot man i jokingly wanted a hoist... i have a 4 ski jet ski trailer it does the job fine...

AHHH i need to hurry up and get off this deployment so i can get it started... i have been saving money but if i find one locally while i am here my dad would pick it up for me no problem. I really just want one don not have much use for it but i think they are badass from everything i read and the bobbed route just looks awesome.

I really appreciate all of yalls input i am researching and reading a much as my work permits. Once i get back its GAME ON! I really don't plan anything fancy for it just to bob it and drive for the time and then later in life do some awesome upgrades...i do know i want a winch thats all haha i really want another project. I am 25 so i plan to keep it forever i say now i just want one... haha hopefully i don't get all wild and get a handful of them (at least not on this e4 pay)..

my toys (minus the Sierra i just sold that.)

DeucesWild11

Once you have a bobbed deuce it's just a big heavy pickup truck so you should have any problems registering it. Check were you relocate, I would pick something with some land where you can hide your toys to people don't complain. HOA's hate big trucks like these. I live at the end of a cul-de-sac and have about 2 acres so I am OK and my neighbors like the truck. Check your local zoning laws however. If I had bought a 5 ton I would have been in violation of weight requirements.

Best of luck with whatever you get and thank you for your service!

feedthafire

ok will do guys, i am pretty familiar with registration and inspections in VA i am originally from Chesterfield va...

Another Ahab

Sure, Chesterfield: home of the cigarettes, right?! Is that giant cigarette still there by the side of the Interstate?

On the way South toward Petersburg down I-95 from Richmond, that it?

Last edited: