• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Visit to Eastern surplus

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Visited and bought a complete CUCV bed from Eastern Surplus today. Very good experience with the salesman named Caswell. Luckily went with the M1028a1. Had to pull a deuce out of a snowbank first (bed was in back of truck and truck didn't run) . Wonder when or if my truck ever did that before. Note: M1028a1 could NOT pull deuce with deuce emergency brake set.
Professional shop and obviously not just a hobby but a business. Lots of the BIG MVs.
Not cheap but fair price, good bed.
thanks Dave & Caswell.

Attachments

OLDCHEV4X4

Wait.....You had to pull a deuce out of a snow bank. Couldn,t Dave use one of his many BIG trucks to move it. I would be afraid of breaking something.

Glad you got a good bed Gerry.

SMOKEWAGON66

Ive spoken with Caswell Many times over the phone on many orders from Eastern. seems like a real good guy. Eastern is one of the top places i buy parts from. I'd buy bigger stuff from them but shipping out here to cali is killer....

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wait.....You had to pull a deuce out of a snow bank. Couldn,t Dave use one of his many BIG trucks to move it. I would be afraid of breaking something.

Glad you got a good bed Gerry.
Randy,
The snow wasn't that deep! I'm sure he could have pulled it out but I offered. Doubled the chain up from my pintle to the deuce's front winch hook. Towed it out in 4wd low. No problem!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks