• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Visit to John Winslow's place

nickd

I took a much needed side trip this weenend from my mother in laws place in Williamsburg Va to Halifax N.C. to pick up some stuff at John's. It was an easy trip all highway, his place is about 18 miles off I 95 in quiet, clean air and water farm country. It was a neat and organized collection of parts and vehicles including a 2.5 ton dump truck. He has many complete vehicles with a large selection of 2.5 and 5 ton trucks including tractors, wreckers and numerous trailers. I met John for the first time at Aberdeen a few years ago and this year he brought up some fiber glass racks and an electric windshield conversion kit for the Deuce. If you are in the area let John know by phone as visitors are welcome. He is a nice honest guy to deal with. Next time I get down that way I will plan to spend more time. Sorry guys no camera as I am currently digital camera challenged. If you need something and are unable to find it from your usual sources try John as he will also ship stuff out. Next time I get there I will have pictures!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got great NDCC's from him a couple of years ago. Used in the front, now have over 10,000 miles on them. I'll be turning the tires over on the wheels since they are now starting to show some wear on the outside. Should be able to get another 5,000-10,000 miles out of them.
John has some nice M37 stuff too and he knows how to work on the vehicles also with a shop to boot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks