• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Voltage regulators

Everyone I would like to thank you all for the endless knowledge I have gained here
I am new to the mep scene
I purchased a unit 803a
Had it sitting outside for a month
I starters it up the voltage gauge was a bit erratic I tried to open the throttle and it shot that hz way too high was nervous that there was something wrong with the voltage regulator shut it off got my tester went back started generator checked faces all were giving normal voltage shut the machine off switch the three-phase check that too everything was normal I followed one of the treads about voltage regulators and I adjusted regulator seems like everything is working my question is when a voltage regulator fails does it feel completely what does it start showing signs

Thank you all for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks