• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Voltmeter gauge not working

gestut

Has an expanded scale so it doesn't even come off the stop until 20 plus volts. Get to know this gauge. It is important.

Green go , Yellow or Red fix it. CAMO
I understand about the gauge readings , but i was assuming it would show even a little bit of movement on the needle at 12.6 v , thats all i was saying, but thanks for the input

Crapgame

He's probably hooked up to the other screw the one opposite the rubber plug
Thank you, that is part of my current gigs on the M1097A1, I put the ground lug on the metal retainer bolt.

Where does the main instrument cluster ground wire attach to?
Edit: The info above allowed me to correct the harness connection to my volt meter, but I am still trying to figure out where 57G attaches to.

Last edited:

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you, that is part of my current gigs on the M1097A1, I put the ground lug on the metal retainer bolt.

Where does the main instrument cluster ground wire attach to?
Edit: The info above allowed me to correct the harness connection to my volt meter, but I am still trying to figure out where 57G attaches to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks