• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VW track-layer..

dc3coyote

Man I would love to get my hands on one. It needs some bolt on pontoons and a outboard to be compleyley perfect

never mind I would rather not destroy a Weasel to get one. Maybe I can bastardize a Bobcat and a Hunda Accord instead

Last edited:

hwcurtice

I knew I was saving my pennies for something fun to take to the beach(head)....

Teach you to kick sand in my face!

rofl

And it's for sale too! I wonder what they got for trade in value?

waayfast

Gotta love that line in the script " -this conduit of destruction---".

To be expected I guess from the "in-crowd"---proof positive that even when recycling you run the risk of incuring the wrath of the chronically politically correct------

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I think it looks sorta cool, clean it up a bit, would not be that bad, I have seen WORSE mods (bobbers)

Oldfart

Years ago, I ran across a guy in AZ that had a business that put civi car bodies on Weasel chassis. His most popular was the small Ford econo-line van. Some of his conversion stuff included a biger engine and he claimed as much as 70 mph out in the desert. The engine I saw was a Ford inline 6. I have wanted a Weasel ever since.