• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wait light not coming on??

kcbbqguru

Went yesterday and wait light did not come on, and I didn't hear the relay click? is it a bad relay or glow plug card?

How do I tell if it is the Relay or the control card?
thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do not cross post your problems in multiple threads.

This is not allowed.

Follow up in one thread.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problem!

I was not aware you have been communicating with Warthog.

Thanks for the explanation.

cpf240

Please read the GP system diagnostic procedure found in the TMs. It could be the GP controller card is bad or has a dirty connection. It could be the Wait light bulb is burned out or not making a good connection. It could be the GP system temp sensor is bad or has a dirty connection.

Instead of just guessing or asking everyone else to guess, take some time to troubleshoot the issue. It can be a learning experience and save a lot of speculation.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could just be a bad fuse.

You might want to read the Glowplug Operation Theory sticky. It will help you understand how the system works.

All I said was to not hijack someone else's thread with a unrelated problem.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks