• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wait Light staying on

dyocis

So I am still in the middle of revitalizing my gauge pod and have a weird problem.

When I turn the key, my wait light comes on as it should. My GP solenoid triggers and the GPs get hot as they should. But after the cycle is complete the solenoid turns off and the wait light gets dimmer, but stays on.

I've check the connections, and everything is the same as the wiring schematic, I haven't found and grounding of the wait light wiring. When I pull my GP card (from antennaclimber) the dim light goes out. That tells me that the ground issue is in the card or before it?? I've checked the card out and don't see anything that would short the light to ground. The only thing I can think of is that some circuit that goes into the card is providing ground to that circuit that shouldn't be. I've looked over the wiring diagram, but haven't found anything to explain it. Any suggestions?? I'm kinda stumped. :???:

dyocis

Well, I was contacted by antennaclimber about my issue. I'm really impressed with the level of customer service he provides! I'm going to do a little more testing this weekend and I'll let everyone know what I find.

dyocis

I got a replacement GP card in the mail last night from antennaclimber. It fixed my issue. I can't say how pleased I am with antennaclimbers customer service!

AECS

This thread makes me wish I needed a glownplug card just so I had a reason to do business with antenna climber. Hats off to you antena climber. World would be a better place if everyone did businessnthis way.