• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanna Buy a M416 or M100

RickyTang

Thanks maddawg, I am totally new to threads, discussion boards, blogs or whatever I am supposed to call it. I'm not sure how to even PM someone and how do I find that member to send him a PM? Please help as I totally the FNG.....

LanceRobson

I have a line on an M416, but I won't know for a week or so if it's a "done deal" It seems solid, has surface rust, a dry rotted wiring harness and the casting that hold the landing leg was broken at the top of the leg, but is with the trailer. I think it's a '68.

I'm about 25 miles SW of Syracuse. I could store it until either you come this way or we go that way with an empty pintle.

If your interested, throw me a PM and I'll keep you informed.

Lance

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a shame really, there are piles of them out there, but the owners like them so much they won't consider selling them. There's at least one I know of here in town, but the guy is adamant: NO SALE.

RKBA

With as much demand as there is for clean 1/4 ton trailers, it is surprising more folks looking for a "Jeep Trailer" don't go for those new MD Juan MBT repro kits.

The price on them isn't really that high considering what it costs to purchase and rehab an original.

Mike_Pop

RickyTang:

I've got one for sale near me. I've been trying to buy it but haven't had a chance to look at it and get pictures. From what I was told, it is an M100, tailgate cut in it, pintle hitch, no landing leg, new tires, body painted bright yellow, clear NJ title. I'll try to get a chance to look at it this weekend. I'm most likely going to buy it and if decide not to keep it, I can sell it to you and possibly deliver to Va. Beach.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks