• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want/sell/trade MIMVPA Oscoda show

MatthewH

For Sale

2- CUCV trans/tcases, 1 running take out, one needs trans rebuilt.
1 set of M1009 driveshafts
1 set of M37 inner fenders, rust free
2 M37 fuel tanks. Both need renewed, one has alot of lead inside it, the other is clean looking on the inside, but has 1 spot of rust through.
1 M101A1 axle, springs, and front frame assembly
M880 rear taillights
NOS M880 Grille, painted green, excellent shape, no dings/dents etc. Fits '76 truck, has no provisons for turn signals, those mounted to the valance underneith
I'm sure more will be added as I search through the barn

Looking
M37 softtop in good condition
Set of 900x16 NDT's, or Superlugs, Super Swampers, Power Kings, etc or 1100x16 XZL's
M37 drivers/pass seats, good shape as well
More after I see what I get at Findlay
Found some M37 side panels, the ones under the hood, above the fenders. Also a duece/M37 windshield frame. Good shape, except for a couple of drilled holes. Only one glass, cracked.

Looking for 2 M37 headlights, 1 new M37 brakelight.

If anybody is interested in anything I have, let me know before tuesday.

196thprober

Just talked with a gentelman from Ft. Wayne, IN that has a LOT of what sounds like very historical Japanese WWII items/memoribailia- he is getting 4 inside tables- just wanted to let folks know about the Japanese stuff that will be there

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have all of the axle nut sockets, M37, M35A2 & A3, 800 & 900 5 tons, and all of the trailers, if anyone is interested.
Also, blowing out the last of the ground rod slide hammers at $15 each so PM me if interested as i'm only bringing those hammers that are sold.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks