• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want/sell/trade MVPA HUNTSVILLE 2012

3dAngus

Columbus would be good PB. I will want to go see my Fathers/Mothers burial place out at Ft. Benning in mid July. Any chance you can bring back my 4 foot ladder from MWMules also? It would save me the longer trip to Patracy's or WMs place.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Columbus would be good PB. I will want to go see my Fathers/Mothers burial place out at Ft. Benning in mid July. Any chance you can bring back my 4 foot ladder from MWMules also? It would save me the longer trip to Patracy's or WMs place.
I'll be glad to help anyway I can Sir! And yes...I can haul/store that stuff...lemmme see....

The fee last time was a jug of Crown Royal....wasn't it???:roll:

Plus...If you would allow me, I will visit the CSM's grave with you.

3dAngus

All sounds good PB, and I have a fresh box of Crown awaiting. Trying to get payment info from Tony now, and already paid for the ladder. All you'll have to do is pickup and load. And I would love for you to come with me to Ft. Benning.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
All sounds good PB, and I have a fresh box of Crown awaiting. Trying to get payment info from Tony now, and already paid for the ladder. All you'll have to do is pickup and load. And I would love for you to come with me to Ft. Benning.
I can pay Tony, you can pay me...whatever...we are all Brothers IMO.:smile:

And yes...Please let me go to see the CSM's AO with you.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just reserved a vendor space for me and Tony to pimp our wares out of.

I'll have the items I previously posted.

By the way....I took one of the boxed HUMVEE rack kits to FEDEX today and it is within their size limits.

It measures 72" long x 8" x 5" and weighs 38 pounds.

If anyone that isn't attending the convention wants one or more I'll be happy to ship them on your nickle.

I'll be in Huntsville Wed to preview some stuff and do some advance PR work for the MVPA convention.

If anybody needs a preview or pickup speak now.

Attachments

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's iffy if I can get away that weekend but if I can I'll be there. I've got a bunch of deuce parts I can bring. Just about anything on a deuce I've got at least one of.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tony,
Put me down for 4 gallons. I will be through there in July. If anyone wants DOT 5, who is WEST, PM Tony or myself. If you are on my route, I can deliver possibly. I will leave Atlanta head to WI then go west to Rapid City SD and on to Cheyenne. If I deliver it must be pre-approved. (also will be free).:roll:

zout

I would be ok with bringing what I could back in the wife's van to Lilburn on a pick-up for a member if you need it.

Just work out payment arrangements so its all pre-paid and I will tote back for free as long as it fits and it does not have to be duct taped to her roof.

PM me if I can be of help.

OH yeah one more thing - ya all can just let me handle the CROWN payments for PB - I will HOLD onto them

Last edited:

M923driver

Wish I could get some of my MV air conditioners up there, but I'm headed to the Fl. Keys then. Andrew, maybe you might be able to pick up that M105 ladder for me, depending on price.
If you want to bother with the drive, you can drop whatever you need with me in Guntersville and I can deliver to the show, I'll be there anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks